Who can participate in Fundraisers?
- We welcome anyone to participate! No application is required.
- All doughnut orders now require a Delivery Reservation in advance to secure a delivery date. Please click on the Fundraising Tab to fill out the Delivery Reservation form. We can become booked months in advance, so please plan ahead and reserve your delivery before starting your order. Once your delivery has been scheduled, we require final order quantities 1 Week (7 days) in advance of your delivery date so we can get your order scheduled into production. We appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we attempt to serve as many groups as possible!
- All orders must be paid and/or Proof of Payment (a copy of the the below accepted payment forms) submitted 48 hours prior to pickup or delivery.
- We accept cash, money order, or cashier’s check (City and County Schools may use purchase order). Credit Cards may be accepted for fundraising orders, but will be subject to a 5% processing fee.
- Yes, all pricing included in the packet is your cost. Selling price is at your discretion. Suggested selling prices can be found in our Fundraising Packet!
- All fundraising orders picked up or delivered within Tennessee will be subject to 9.5% sales tax (Other state laws vary and will be applied as necessary).
- Delivery is available in most areas and may be subject to $100 delivery fee. Please call us to determine if your area could be charged delivery. We often run specials for Free Delivery - Call for Details.
- All cancellations or changes to your order must be received at least 48 hours prior to pick-up or delivery. Cancelled Delivery reservations may be subject to a cancellation charge on their order. If a cancellation is called in after product has been made, we cannot accommodate the cancellation. Arrangements must be made to retrieve product in a timely manner and customer will still be responsible for payment of product in full. All fundraising purchases are final and any unsold product can not be returned.
- Orders may be placed with our Kingsport Office by phone during office hours at 423-245-2441. You may also e-mail your order to firstname.lastname@example.org, or from our website www.seaversbakery.com with your name, Delivery address (if applicable) phone number, and organization. Our office staff will notify you when your order has been received, contact you with a final total, and to retrieve any other necessary information.
- The pie and doughnut calculators are intended to help you determine how much product your sellers will need to sell in order to reach your fundraising goal. Simply input the total amount of money you are trying to fundraise, and the calculator will tell you how much product you will need to sell!