Who can participate in Fundraisers?
- We welcome anyone to participate! No application required.
- All doughnut orders require a minimum advance notice of (3) business days. Any less than 3 days advance notice may not be able to be accommodated. Pie orders must be provided at least 7 days in advance. All Pie deliveries must occur Wednesday through Friday.
- All orders must be paid 48 hours prior to pickup or delivery.
- We accept cash, money order, or cashier’s check (City and County Schools may use purchase order). Credit Cards may be accepted for fundraising orders, but will be subject to a 5% processing fee.
- Yes, all pricing included in the packet is your cost. Selling price is at your discretion. Suggested selling prices can be found in our Fundraising Packet!
- All fundraising orders picked up or delivered within Tennessee will be subject to 9.5% sales tax (Other state laws vary and will be applied as necessary).
- Delivery is available in most areas and may be subject to $100 delivery fee. Please call us to determine if your area could be charged delivery. We often run specials for Free Delivery - Call for Details.
- All cancellations or changes to your order must be received at least 36 hours prior to pick-up or delivery. Cancelled Delivery reservations may be subject to a small cancellation charge on their order. If a cancellation is called in after product has been made, we cannot accommodate the cancellation. Arrangements must be made to retrieve product in a timely manner and customer will still be responsible for payment of product in full. All fundraising purchases are final and any unsold product can not be returned.
- Orders may be placed with our Kingsport Office by phone during office hours or by fax at 423-578-3434. You may also e-mail your order from our website www.seaversbakery.com with your name, Delivery address (if applicable) phone number, and organization. Our office staff will notify you when your order has been received, contact you with a final total, and to retrieve any other necessary information.
- The pie and doughnut calculators are intended to help you determine how much product your sellers will need to sell in order to reach your fundraising goal. Simply input the total amount of money you are trying to fundraise, and the calculator will tell you how much product you will need to sell!
- T-shirts will be given to the top 3 sellers for orders totaling $1,500.00 or more and are subject to availability.